• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Terri K

Beach Crab
Mar 8, 2021
Soon - Destin FL area
Interested in 2 / 3 BR rental property for 1 year lease. Unfurnished. If you have available property or manage property, please private message me. Thank you!

Bluewaterdune

Beach Comber
Aug 12, 2017
Seagrove
Hello Terri,

We have a 2bedroom with bonus room and 2 bathroom home with fenced yard. It is very close to 30A , the beach, and Eastern Lake. It is available 7/12/21. Rent is $2400/month. We are looking for a longterm lease. If interested please contact me at Bluewaterdune@gmail.com

MJ

30AwesomeRentals

Beach Comber
May 28, 2018
Santa Rosa Beach
Hi Teri
I have a 3/3 in La Valencia located in the far west end of PCBeach only 5 miles from Rosemary Beach on 30A.
$4000/mo includes all utilities & cable/internet. Gated, very safe small neighborhood on the beach - private beach access. It’s fully furnished do you would need to store your furniture - the are plenty of heated/cooled storage units nearby. It will be hard to find an unfurnished house to rent. There ate plenty of apartments in the area. Call me fir more details if interested. Small pet ok. Teresa 850-685-5683

Terri K

Beach Crab
Mar 8, 2021
Soon - Destin FL area
Hi Teri
I have a 3/3 in La Valencia located in the far west end of PCBeach only 5 miles from Rosemary Beach on 30A.
$4000/mo includes all utilities & cable/internet. Gated, very safe small neighborhood on the beach - private beach access. It’s fully furnished do you would need to store your furniture - the are plenty of heated/cooled storage units nearby. It will be hard to find an unfurnished house to rent. There ate plenty of apartments in the area. Call me fir more details if interested. Small pet ok. Teresa 850-685-5683
Thank you - I will contact you.