• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Jessiehunkiar

Beach Crab
Jun 28, 2022
Tallahassee, FL
Hello! I am a recent graduate from Auburn & am moving to the 30A area and would like to find a roommate and place to live by August! I would love to sign a 12-month lease for a 2Bed/2Bath apt if I can find a roomie! Please respond below if you are interested or know of anyone who could be interested

Allyson

Beach Comber
Nov 29, 2011
Seagrove Beach
Hi! My son lives in a 3 BR, 2 BA house with 2 roomates and 1 is moving out in Sept. He’s 22 (still in college) and his roomate is 20. The house is in hammock Bay Subdivision in Freeport, 20 minutes from 30A. Rent would be $720/mo + 1/3 of utilities. You can text me- (850)399-0514

Tripp

Beach Comber
Jun 29, 2022
destin to SoWal
Hello! I am a recent graduate from Auburn & am moving to the 30A area and would like to find a roommate and place to live by August! I would love to sign a 12-month lease for a 2Bed/2Bath apt if I can find a roomie! Please respond below if you are interested or know of anyone who could be interested
Hi I am looking to find a place for Aug 1st move in as well. Lmk if your interested in looking for a place together. I have good credit, employment and a 3 year rental history