• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

megwinter

Beach Comber
Jun 12, 2021
TN to FL
I am desperately looking for a 2 or 3 bedroom place to rent starting JANUARY 2022. I could move sooner, towards the end of December 2021, if something is coming available then. I am relocating to the area from Nashville. I am 47 years old, work in the medical field and I have for the last 22 years. I am a non-smoker. I have two children 19 & 16 but they won’t be relocating with me at this time. I would love something $1500 or cheaper but can max around $1900. Any help you can give or share would be so appreciated. ☀️☀️☀️

megwinter

Beach Comber
Jun 12, 2021
TN to FL
Thank you so much for responding to me!! I believe I’ve seen your post about that, however, it is out of my price range for monthly payments.

megwinter

Beach Comber
Jun 12, 2021
TN to FL
I’m a maybe. Trying to decide to rent property or not. $1900 may be a bit skinny though.
Let me know if you decide to rent it. I’d be interested in seeing pictures for sure and getting more particulars. I know that it will be very hard for me to find something in the $1500-$1700 range which is preferred. But able to go a bit higher if in a pinch.

I’m a single mom raising two teens, so it’s hard for me to go too much higher. I work full time from home, for HCA hospitals, doing medical billing & office coordination for a Neurology practice & for a Behavioral Health Practice. I work for hospitalists, who also do out patient clinic. I also work in a Pediatric practice on the weekends, as a Medical Administrative Assistant. That second one will be replaced with something else, once I relocate. Just to give you a bit of background on me.

Thank you so much!! I look forward to hearing from you.
You can email at
megpwinter@comcast.net if that is easier. Thanks again!-Meg

30AwesomeRentals

Beach Comber
May 28, 2018
Santa Rosa Beach
I am desperately looking for a 2 or 3 bedroom place to rent starting JANUARY 2022. I could move sooner, towards the end of December 2021, if something is coming available then. I am relocating to the area from Nashville. I am 47 years old, work in the medical field and I have for the last 22 years. I am a non-smoker. I have two children 19 & 16 but they won’t be relocating with me at this time. I would love something $1500 or cheaper but can max around $1900. Any help you can give or share would be so appreciated. ☀️☀️☀️
Hi Meg - call me tomorrow if you haven’t found anything yet. Teresa 850-685-5683 30Awesome Vacation Rentals
How long do you need a lease? I have something that may work open now. Thanks

megwinter

Beach Comber
Jun 12, 2021
TN to FL
Hi Meg - call me tomorrow if you haven’t found anything yet. Teresa 850-685-5683 30Awesome Vacation Rentals
How long do you need a lease? I have something that may work open now. Thanks
I will absolutely give you a call tomorrow!! Thank you!! I am so grateful! I do work tomorrow but only until around 1pm. I will definitely try and call in the morning though, if I get a break! Here is my number: 615-545-5727 You can text me if needed, as well. Since I am relocating, I am looking doe a lease anywhere from 6mos to a year. Thank you again! I look forward to speaking with you!

EPilot

Beach Comber
Jun 22, 2021
Santa Rosa Beach, FL
Hi Meg - I am looking for a place in SRB as well. I am a but older than you, and have a small dog. I come to SRB once or twice a month for work. Would you consider a roommate? - E

megwinter

Beach Comber
Jun 12, 2021
TN to FL
Hi Meg - I am looking for a place in SRB as well. I am a but older than you, and have a small dog. I come to SRB once or twice a month for work. Would you consider a roommate? - E
Sorry, I have two children and am not looking for a roommate unfortunately. Good luck. Hope you find something.