• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

elizabethwells

Beach Crab
Mar 11, 2022
Inlet Beach
4 bedroom, 3.5 bathroom. Construction will be completed end of June (Move in date July 15th).

The owner will occupy the master suite, and rent out 2 rooms. Two-car garage, living room on each level, and the backyard will be fenced in late July. The fourth room will be furnished for visiting friends and/or family.

The owner has one, very friendly indoor cat. Dogs are allowed if they like/get along with cats!

$1800/month All utilities included (including monthly housekeeping and lawncare). $1000 security deposit. 1 year minimum. Qualified, professional people who are looking for long-term housing.
Call /text for details: 435-513-5835

Last edited:

stewmeech

Beach Comber
May 13, 2013
Hi I am very interested in both rooms available for my daughter and I. 8504193166

DrGough

Beach Comber
Jun 3, 2022
Santa Rosa Beach Florida
Hello,
I am looking for a nice home to rent for the long term as I am relocating to Walton County Schools from Memphis Tennessee. I will be working at Emerald Coast Middle School and am a former 30-A homeowner near Van Butler Elementary. Please let me know if you have something available.

Abigail

Beach Lover
May 11, 2022
Santa Rosa Beach
Hello,
I am looking for a nice home to rent for the long term as I am relocating to Walton County Schools from Memphis Tennessee. I will be working at Emerald Coast Middle School and am a former 30-A homeowner near Van Butler Elementary. Please let me know if you have something available.
i have rental space in SRB 202-876-8787. plz text