• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

2BR/1.5BA available - Blue Mountain Beach

New posts
Just a helpful hint-describe your property! There is no need to use phantom terms like one might find in a newspaper!

Here, let me help:

AVAILABLE NOW~
Blue Mountain Beach long term rental. Convenient location off of Hwy 30-A. A short walk to the world's most beautiful beaches! 2 bedrooms with 1.5 baths. Rent is an unheard of $800 a month!
We will require a deposit and credit check so as to weed out wing nuts and deadbeats. Our new tenant can reach us at (850)240-4412.:wave:
 
Thanks Skunky, Sorry I did not mean it like that. It's not my property so that's why I kept it short and sweet. I'd rather they just call the number
 
Thanks Skunky, Sorry I did not mean it like that. It's not my property so that's why I kept it short and sweet. I'd rather they just call the number
:wave: Cool! It is so hard to express yourself on the board. It did come across that way and he was really trying to help. :welcome: and post some more.
 
Alrighty then I just want to know where it is and how soon i would be able to see the property ?? OH ! and how many sq feet....
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top