christorok
Beach Crab
Hi, I have a beautiful home in the Escada Subdivision available for Long Term Rental at the end of July 2008. The home offers about 2000 square feet of living space and is a very open. light, bright great room split bedroom plan. Two of the three bedrooms are master sized!! The master bath has a garden tub with jetts. There is an indoor laundry room with laundry tub sink and built-in ironing board. Tons of storage with a 12 by 7 foot master bedroom closet, two huge attics, and garage shelving is built in. The kitchen has 27 cabinets and 5 drawers plus a pantry. The cabinets are the larger 42 inch upper style. There is also a built in media center and gas fireplace in the great room. The dining room can accommodate 115 inch table, capable of seating 16 people for the holidays. There is a built in office/work station that matches the kitchen. The Escada subdivision off of Sugar Drive in Santa Rosa Beach is on the south side of Hwy 98 and features two community pools, community clubhouse available for parties, tennis court, basketball playground area, picnic area and a superb, quiet community.
I'd love to send photos and floorplans and leasing information to those interested. Please email me at ChristineTorok@juno.com or feel free to call my cell at (407) 595-1357. I can fax or mail info to you also.
I'd love to send photos and floorplans and leasing information to those interested. Please email me at ChristineTorok@juno.com or feel free to call my cell at (407) 595-1357. I can fax or mail info to you also.