• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
Nov 3, 2021
Santa Rosa Beach
Apartment for rent, 5 month term from Jan. 1, 2022 - May 27, 2022. We are moving into our house, we lived in the apartment while we waiting for our house to be built. You will take over the lease.
3 bedroom, 2 bathroom. Located in Santa Rosa Beach, FL. Nice kitchen with island. Balcony off of living room.
Monthly rent $2,391.61
Includes: rent, pest control, valet trash, pet fee, and garage.
Please message me to inquire.

guyewa

Beach Comber
Nov 28, 2021
30A
Apartment for rent, 5 month term from Jan. 1, 2022 - May 27, 2022. We are moving into our house, we lived in the apartment while we waiting for our house to be built. You will take over the lease.
3 bedroom, 2 bathroom. Located in Santa Rosa Beach, FL. Nice kitchen with island. Balcony off of living room.
Monthly rent $2,391.61
Also curious if this is still available. ?

Bevieruck

Beach Crab
Jan 23, 2022
Destin
Monthly rent $2,391.61
Is this available still