• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

3 Bedroom/2 Bath For LTRent in SRB

New posts

SantaRosaRental

Beach Comber
Brand New Homes for Rent in Santa Rosa Beach
Three and Four Bedroom Homes Available.
Great Floorplans with 9' Ceilings, Master Suite,
Spacious Kitchen and Garage!
Some Brand New Kitchen Appliances are included!
Great Location- Only 10 minutes from Destin & Beach!
All homes are 1295.00 a month!
Call Gary today 850.777.7880
 
Ltr

Hi, I am very interested in a LTR you may have in this area. I'm closing on my home, 7/7/08 in Destin, and need to find a LTR. I could wait until August for the "right" home, only if I am able to find a 1 month rental during July. I am looking forward to moving further east. I would prefer a 3BR. if available. Thanks so much.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top