• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

30-A Long Term Rental Wanted

New posts

Spencer

Beach Lover
Hello,

I'm looking to rent at least a 2 bedroom along 30-A. My office is in Seagrove. I would like utilities included in the $1200/or less per month range. I would prefer that it be furnished. Any help is appreciated.

Spencer
 
Hello,
I have a two bdrm., my lease is up in May, but my owner is going to let me out just a little early, I have been looking for a one bdrm. My place is furnished well and if the owner will let me work something out, you could move here, it is in Seagrove beach, right off of Eastern Lake, wonderful place, quiet etc. Let me hear if you are interested. How many are in your party?
:clap_1: :clap_1:
 
I'm probably going to head into the office in a little while, so If anybody has anything available, please let me know. I can get right over to look at something.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top