I'm driving home tonight and I catch myself going into the other lane in the Blue Mountain Beach area because the double yellow line disappeared on me. I mean what the heck happened to it? I hadn't even had a drink.........then I start to notice heading towards Dune Allen most of the double yellow lines have either been worn off or are just gone in some areas. The plot thickens, now I find myself actually checking it out "all" the way home and even the white lines on either side of the road have faded out. I'm thinking to myself this is an accident waiting to happen to a tourist. They could run off the road and hit one of our "monster signs", especially someone that isn't as familar with 30A as I am. I feel this is very dangerous and should be taken care of immediately! I am surprised the DOT hasn't moved on this before now. Have any of you Sowallers noticed this? :idontno: