• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Peter Miller

Beach Comber
Nov 5, 2019
PA
Hi, we are looking for a 3 bedroom house or condo for the months of Jan and Feb. ( can start the first week or two in Jan and roll till first week or two in March) Needs to be pet friendly, we don't have a pet but our daughter does. She will be coming down for about a month while her husband is in Air Force officer training in Montgomery AL.

Peter Miller

Beach Comber
Nov 5, 2019
PA
Hi Jake, we have rented the last 5 years in and around Seagrove during the winter months and in Oct/Nov. My sister has a house in the Grove and we like that area. Budget wise we on average pay about $2700-$3200 per month.

30aUncaniMermaid

Beach Lover
Jan 25, 2017
Santa Rosa Beach, Fl30
Hi Peter
I may have two houses that might work for you. I wanted to confirm you were looking for furniture . Please call me to discuss - both are 4/3 , one has a fenced in yard . One is on a lake with a dock.
Thank you.

Jamie 404 660 4526

30aUncaniMermaid

Beach Lover
Jan 25, 2017
Santa Rosa Beach, Fl30
Hi Peter
I may have two houses that might work for you. I wanted to confirm you were looking for furniture . Please call me to discuss - both are 4/3 , one has a fenced in yard . One is on a lake with a dock.
Thank you.

Jamie 404 660 4526
Our homes are south of 30-A and just north of 30-A. Easy walk to beach walkover at the end of our street. One furnished - one unfurnished. Short or long term rentals. Call for more info and links to photos.

Ginacamp

Beach Comber
Aug 11, 2021
Blue mountain beach
Hi Peter, I may have a house for you on 30A in Blue mountain beach. Easy walk to beach, fully furnished. Call for more info and links to photos. 770-866-1063. 4200/month 3/2 RANCH.

30aUncaniMermaid

Beach Lover
Jan 25, 2017
Santa Rosa Beach, Fl30
Hi, we are looking for a 3 bedroom house or condo for the months of Jan and Feb. ( can start the first week or two in Jan and roll till first week or two in March) Needs to be pet friendly, we don't have a pet but our daughter does. She will be coming down for about a month while her husband is in Air Force officer training in Montgomery AL.
Peter
Did you find something? We might have a house for you. Please give me a call - Jamie
404 660 4526