• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

cgerke

Beach Crab
Dec 20, 2021
Walton County
My family and I are looking for a long term rental preferably in the Freeport area starting in mid to late February. We are moving to the area for my job and would like to find something to rent until we can a house to purchase. We would prefer a at least 4 bedrooms and 2 baths but may need to make 3 bedrooms work if that is all we can find. Would like to find a place that will allow pets and has a fenced in yard. Thank you.

30aUncaniMermaid

Beach Lover
Jan 25, 2017
Santa Rosa Beach, Fl30
My family and I are looking for a long term rental preferably in the Freeport area starting in mid to late February. We are moving to the area for my job and would like to find something to rent until we can a house to purchase. We would prefer a at least 4 bedrooms and 2 baths but may need to make 3 bedrooms work if that is all we can find. Would like to find a place that will allow pets and has a fenced in yard. Thank you.
I have a 3/2.5 ( possible 4th bed) renovated home with 2 car garage in Escada on the lake available for rent- neighborhood has swim, tennis, Bball court, clubhouse and walk or bike to beach and Van Butler Elementary . Available in March and similar home in June/July. $2900 - $3200/ mo depending on term. Please call or text Jamie 404 660 4526 to discuss. Thank you.