• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

4 bedrooms in Santa Rosa Beach

New posts

PhilipRener

Beach Comber
Hey everyone! I have a 4 bedroom, 3.5 bath in Santa Rosa beach up for lease.
2 Master Suites
2 Car Garage
Stainless Steel Everything
Pet Friendly
Big Yard
Less than 1 year old

This home is in the Eagle Bay subdivision. You can walk to the new "Love Shack" seafood house, and to the community pool!

98 to East Hewitt Road. take a left into eagle and follow to 98 Bald Eagle Drive.

Philip.rener@gmail.com
901-786-4385

$2000 a month (negotiable if need be)

Front.jpg


Kitchen.jpg


Hall.jpg
 
I wish I could. If I could get 2000 a month I would do a reduced deposit, and waive a pet deposit if need be. I could do 1900 but I would have get a full deposit.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top