• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

FLSunChaser

Beach Lover
Apr 26, 2006
Hi - Wanted to let you know about some new long term rentals available.

Lake front house right behind Stinky's Fish camp. Older 2 bedroom, furnished. Gulf view. 1 bedroom great balcony overlooking Oyster Lake. $1,000 per month

Above "Seagrove Glass" (across from Lakewood Pointe Estates) are two, 1 bedroom condos that are exquisite..dark hardwood floors, granite countertops, very very nice. Water and Sewer included in the rate. $750 for the one that does not include a washer and dryer and $800 for the one that does.

In Miramar Beach, Crystal Village, north of Pompano Joe's, 2 Bedroom, 2 Bath condo. Mexican tile, stacked washer and dryer. Community Pool. $850 per month,

Call Denise at 585-2533 for more information. Credit and background checks are required.

major

Beach Comber
Aug 30, 2006
I'm very interested in House and Condo in MB. I called a few times and your voice mail is full. Please call me at (850) 368-1404.
Thank you!

Last edited by a moderator:

cdclark09

Beach Comber
Apr 7, 2008
Hi, I am very interested in the 1 bedroom above seagrove glass. please let me know if this is still available. Thanks