• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

DD

SoWal Expert
Aug 29, 2005
grapevine, tx. /On the road to SoWal
I can only echo what others have said Mike. Good luck to you on your new adventure. It will all work out. Stop by and check in when you can.

mikecat adjuster

Beach Fanatic
Oct 18, 2007
Seagrove.
www.myspaceherspace.com
Wow! I'm glad I found time to turn on the computer. Thank you all so much. I showed some people today, from the replay on my camera, the video I shot on my underwater excurion into the cold. They were amazed. Kids were called from out of their car seats. Everyone pushed in to see. They were enamored. Well, that word sounds like it fits. I think that's what they were :blink: Yes, enamored. Nice ring to it.

And hey, that you took the time to say goodbye and say something nice to me means a lot. Even one of you who I disagree with enormously about politics was nice enough to say something poignant. That one kinda stood out. Though several others did as well. All of them were read more than once. My 8th grade teacher, Mrs. Suttle, always said that flattery will get you eveywhere. Your kind words certainly make me believe it.

And seeing some of these sowal names, names I've grown to love, makes me smile. Even though I think my landlord is trying to steal my deposit (I think he's on hard times, his investments were in a ponzi scheme I think) I am still sitting here happy, because of the posts you guys just gave to me.

Thanks again and perhaps the next time you see someone exit from the brush with welts on his arms and body, or down beside a coiled snake, or snorkeling on the emerald gulf waves, you will wonder if it's not that mikecatadjuster guy.

But I'll send you guys something soon from the swamps of Louisiana and the cypress lined bayous. After all, I've been wanting to teach my son to edit his videos. I'll have him post one here. Take care everyone. Much Love. :love:

DuneLaker

Beach Fanatic
Mar 1, 2008
Eastern Lake Est., SoWal, FL
I'll miss you being here, Mikecatadjuster. All the best to you and your children. Until we hear from you again, take care. We'll have to meet in person the next time life allows you to once again spend more time in SoWal.

cooper

Beach Lover
Jul 14, 2008
Farewell Mike! Your passion for the nature we are fortunate to experience in South Walton and your willingness to capture and share it with us has been an inspiration. Be well always and I look forward to vicariously sharing some future adventures.

TreeFrog

Beach Fanatic
Oct 11, 2005
Seagrove
Thanks for sharing with us these last two years, Mike. I've looked forward to every one of your posts. All the best to you and your kids.

Gidget

Beach Fanatic
May 27, 2009
Blue Mtn Beach!!
Thanks for sharing with us these last two years, Mike. I've looked forward to every one of your posts. All the best to you and your kids.

Oh Mike - you will be so missed! I have enjoyed your videos more than you can imagine. It has taught me so much more about the area - things I would have NEVER known. Thank you.:clap::clap:

You are doing the right thing. This time when they are young passes SO quickly! Take advantage of it and remember, you can always return!!

One of my favorite quotes:

Garrison Keillor: Nothing you do for children is ever wasted. They seem not to notice us, hovering, averting our eyes, and they seldom offer thanks, but what we do for them is never wasted. :love:

KEEP US POSTED!

Gidget

Samuelsgran

Beach Lover
May 11, 2009
South Al
Enjoyed your beautiful posts. Someone once said that we will be surrounded by what gave us the most peace on earth when we get to heaven. We will also be blessed by God with new and awesome colors. I hope to meet you and your children there one day and hear you describe it in a post!! God Bless

So sorry to loose you when I've just begun to enjoy your inspiring posts but, what others have said already: you are doing the rightous thing. Your children need you. We'll be waiting to hear from you when you get to your destination. Be happy. I hope for you the joy you have shared with us.

scooterbug44

SoWal Expert
May 8, 2007
Sowal
Don't worry Mike - Sowal is like the Hotel California - you can check out, but you can never really leave! :D

I am sure you will find yourself visiting often!