• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

A Very 30-A Holiday Special

New posts
:funn: I must say 30-GaY....you have talent!!!!
 
:lolabove: Your tar reminds me of how I arrange my gay neighbors bears and deer Xmas ornaments when he is not home. :blush: :floor:
 
Last edited:
:lolabove: Your tar reminds me of how I arrange my gay neighbors bears and deer Xmas ornaments when he is not home. :blush: :floor:

:funn: You would mango!!!!! We never need to spend much time together, because I fear the world would be in danger if we did. :biggrin:
 
:funn: You would mango!!!!! We never need to spend much time together, because I fear the world would be in danger if we did. :biggrin:

:lolabove: Could you imagine the posts. You me and Triple B. :floor:
My gay neighbor buddy:wub: got inflatables this year to throw me off.:lol:
But.....he got one of those penguins that goes in and out of the roof.
He dug his own grave I am afraid. :rofl:
 
:lolabove: Could you imagine the posts. You me and Triple B. :floor:
My gay neighbor buddy:wub: got inflatables this year to throw me off.:lol:
But.....he got one of those penguins that goes in and out of the roof.
He dug his own grave I am afraid. :rofl:

:rofl:

How funn it would be if 30-gay, Mango, kdw and TripleB had a party ... I would buy a ticket to that one. :popcorn: :lol: :clap_1:
 
:rolling: that gives me an idea for when we go to Defuniak to see the lights this week... :biggrin:

:lolabove: Bad Tootsie! :clap_1: :cool: Defunk the hornyments. :rolling:
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top