• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

hnooe

Beach Fanatic
Jul 21, 2007
Karl Rove is the guest speaker. I held off on announcing it because I do not have a time and place other than Saturday. I am going to be in Orlando and going to miss it. I did get to hear him at Rosemary Beach a few weeks back and he is a really good and engaging speaker.

I would listen to Trerri Shiavoi's brother before I would listen to a single public utterance by Carl Rove, perhaps the most despicable person in American poliTRICKS today...

Last edited:

Alicia Leonard

SoWal Insider

I would listen to Trerri Shiavoi's brother before I would listen to a single public utterance by Carl Rove, perhaps the most despicable person in American poliTRICKS today...

Well, all I know is tune into your local channels Saturday night if you don't make the meeting. You might see a big busty brunette screaming, "Don't Taze me Bro!":eek:

hnooe

Beach Fanatic
Jul 21, 2007
Well, all I know is tune into your local channels Saturday night if you don't make the meeting. You might see a big busty brunette screaming, "Don't Taze me Bro!":eek:

Now, that would be entertaining! Good Luck:rotfl:

Matt J

SWGB
May 9, 2007
Oh so they don't want disruptive behavior? How about several hundred of us "illegals" showing up in front of the school with banners/signs/media? How's that for disruptive, the plans are already in the works.

Alicia Leonard

SoWal Insider
Oh so they don't want disruptive behavior? How about several hundred of us "illegals" showing up in front of the school with banners/signs/media? How's that for disruptive, the plans are already in the works.

Let me know and I'll be there. "It's raining men."

I'm listening to the conference right now for the kids in Ponce. Unbelievable.................

Last edited:

hnooe

Beach Fanatic
Jul 21, 2007

"Go Chico, go chico!":banned:

raven

Banned
May 14, 2007
why am i not surprised to hear about that kind of bias in this area????
disgusting. what a horrible message to send to all kids, let along the gay, lesbian and transgender kids who already probably feel unsafe in that school.

oh..and gay people are not "illegal" and it's unfair to make that comparison even for effect. it's really out of order to assume that anyone based on their race, gender, sexual orientation or national origin is illegal. "illegal alien" is an immigration status based on our laws. people who break immigration laws are "illegal aliens". people who break any laws are criminal.

this child broke no laws. the school did and now we are using our justice system to get justice against that school.

Last edited: