1. Trouble logging in? Send a message with your username & email address for help.
    Dismiss Notice

For Sale Acoustic Guitar~ Eastman E20SD sunburst finish.

Discussion in 'For Sale | Trade | Free | Wanted' started by Chris Willman, Oct 6, 2015.

1. Chris Willman

Chris Willman Beach Comber

I have for sale a 1 year old Eastman dreadnaught that has east indian rosewood back and sides, and an Adirondack red spruce top. The neck is mahogany, she has a sunburst and a nitrocellulose finish. This guitar sounds amazing for the price, it is a handmade guitar and I believe eastmans higher end is right next to Martin and Taylor, personally I prefer this over a D28. she was 1,500 brand new retail. I am asking $900 for her and can maybe come down for cash in hand. Text me for pictures. 850 533 9100. The guitar has play wear. It is fairly scratched up where the pickguard would be if it had one but I never put it on because it looked really bad with the sunburst. None of the scratches are through the finish though. The setup is still factory (slightly high with some relief) I left her that way because I play bluegrass and like to dig into her while flatpicking. Comes with original hard shell case, and a certificate of authenticity.