1. Trouble logging in? Send a message with your username & email address for help.
    Dismiss Notice

Job Available Administrative Assistant

Discussion in 'Employment' started by 30A Architect, Sep 5, 2018.

1. 30A Architect

30A Architect Beach Comber

Looking for an adminstrative assistant for an Architecture Firm in Santa Rosa Beach. Candidate must be a self-starter and well organized. Must have working knowledge of Word, Excel, adobe, photoshop (or similar), mail merge, social media marketing experience in Facebook, Instagram and Twitter, and ability to update company website. Salary Negotiable. Please reply with your interest and experience:

2. Laura Holl

Laura Holl Beach Crab

To whom it may concern,

I am contacting you in regards to the Administrative Assistant job I am very interested in further particulars and in filling out an application form.

My relevant qualifications include many years as an Executive Assistant in the Legal profession. I have been also been the Marketing Directors Assistant where I did massive mailers to our clients, updated the website when needed.

With my skill set and proven track record, please see my attached resume. I can be a valuable addition to you Architectural Firm.. I can be reached for an interview at your convenience.

I am looking to move closer to my sonm who just moved to the area.

I look forward to hearing from you

Sincerely,
    Laura W. Holl
    404-664-2648
    lauraholl76@gmail.com

Attached Files:

3. Kelly Boss

Kelly Boss Beach Crab

Hello,

My name is Kelly Boss, and I am writing to you today to express my interest in the position of Administrative Assistant. I am currently working in the Shreveport/Bossier City area and am looking to move to the 30A area. I graduated top of my class from the University of Arkansas at Little Rock with a Masters in Business Administration and from LSU-Shreveport with a Bachelors in Marketing. I have a willingness to learn and experience with social media/advertising, Adobe Illustrator, and AIA Contract Documents. Should you require further information, please do not hesitate to contact me. Thank you so much for taking the time to consider my resume. I look forward to hearing from you.

Sincerely,

Kelly Boss, MBA
    kxboss83@gmail.com
    479-372-8656

Attached Files:

4. Rachel Herring

Rachel Herring Beach Crab

Is this position still available?

5. 30A Architect

30A Architect Beach Comber

position has been filled