• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Professor

Beach Comber
May 20, 2021
Santa Rosa Beach

Why is it that there are no arrests from this high profile crime which happened in June 2022?
Is it true that Walton County politicians’ kids were there and that’s why?

Matt J

SWGB
May 9, 2007
Why is the article a humble brag? Why is this woman running her mouth about specifics that could hamper an investigation much less a prosecution?

There are plenty of other rumors about this case, or we could be patient. This isn't what I would call a short investigatory case. Once they get returns from those subpoenas sent to social media companies charges will come quick and likely harder as there will be photos, videos and other communications that kids don't realize are still there despite deleting something after the fact.

Oh and can we stop saying $8 million dollars? It was listed for that amount, it's never actually received that value.

Matt J

SWGB
May 9, 2007
Not sure whether names would be released anyway if it is juveniles who are arrested. I think names are usually left off in arrest reports of minors.

Only in felony cases and still at the discretion of law enforcement and the prosecutor.

Professor

Beach Comber
May 20, 2021
Santa Rosa Beach
It takes longer than six months for social media subpoenas to generate results? So are saying Matt that the investigation is dependent on the information from the subpoenas? What else?

When you have extensive video/photo evidence available via OSINT why does LE need subpoenas?

Have there been interviews of people who attended the party and have admitted they were there?

ZERO arrests in this case so far. WHY?

Matt J

SWGB
May 9, 2007
Yes, subpoenas do take time and six months is a fairly reasonable time, especially considering the number of different accounts involved.

Here in America crimes require a certain level of proof before you can even arrest someone. It's clear that you and this woman have an extreme deficiency in basic civics and law.

Matt J

SWGB
May 9, 2007
I heard it was an "inside job". Not really a break in and not what was originally reported.

I've heard the rumor too that one of the owners children was involved in the party planning. If true that would negate a lot of charges and probably void an insurance claim. My guess is that the insurance claim is the heart of all of this.

Professor

Beach Comber
May 20, 2021
Santa Rosa Beach
I've heard the rumor too that one of the owners children was involved in the party planning. If true that would negate a lot of charges and probably void an insurance claim. My guess is that the insurance claim is the heart of all of this.
The owner is a young family with three kids and those kids are all under the age of 10 Matt.

So your vision of a homeowners insurance claim is to leave town, secretly leak info about a house party hosted by young children and leave all of personal belongings in your home knowing it will be ransacked? All so when you come home you can call your homeowners insurance and file a claim? For the money? Believe me, you know nothing of this family…

Matt J

SWGB
May 9, 2007
The owner is a young family with three kids and those kids are all under the age of 10 Matt.

So your vision of a homeowners insurance claim is to leave town, secretly leak info about a house party hosted by young children and leave all of personal belongings in your home knowing it will be ransacked? All so when you come home you can call your homeowners insurance and file a claim? For the money? Believe me, you know nothing of this family…

It's clear that you're the homeowner. You've come to a public place to air your grievances and you don't like that people don't care about your first world problems.

Honestly, with your attitude I hope no one does get arrested. Your entitlement is ridiculous.

The actual rumor, since you want to continue this, is that you or your husband has an older child from a previous marriage who's off at boarding school and was complicit in the planning and promotion of the party as revenge for being sent off.