• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

wrobert

Beach Fanatic
Nov 21, 2007
DeFuniak Springs
www.defuniaksprings.com
:lol:

Tit for tat --- There were alot of comments made by non-Republicans on W.Roberts Republican Victory Center thread. Comments that were not required but were given anyway. :wave:

I look at it as an exercise in preparation for my future.

Personally I am finding this whole thing very exciting. Really interested to see just how this plays out over the next couple of months.

hnooe

Beach Fanatic
Jul 21, 2007
I look at it as an exercise in preparation for my future.

Personally I am finding this whole thing very exciting. Really interested to see just how this plays out over the next couple of months.

Democrats for W.Roberts ! Yea...I am one of them--should I be in the closet about that, or does it matter?

30A Skunkape

Skunky
Jan 18, 2006
Backatown Seagrove
Aug. 20? Happy, happy! Joy, joy!

I think you came up with the idea, no? Turns out to be a really popular idea!

I'll bring signs to artists to do as they wish, and for the people who are more craftspeople than artists (craftsperson is reaching for me!) I think we should do a paint party at my house the week prior to the party. Wine and dropcloths will be scattered about the porch!
Fun!

Just to clarify, you artsy leftist types that are planning on dropping LSD and putting your Obama visions on tin are welcome, but I don't care if you do see Jesus and Obama sitting in my hammock, you need to plan on cleaning up your mess! Just to show you you are welcome I will play In A Gadda Da Vida in her uncut state

CPort

Beach Fanatic
Feb 15, 2007
Clearbranch, Miss
Just to clarify, you artsy leftist types that are planning on dropping LSD and putting your Obama visions on tin are welcome, but I don't care if you do see Jesus and Obama sitting in my hammock, you need to plan on cleaning up your mess! Just to show you you are welcome I will play In A Gadda Da Vida in her uncut state
you crack me up!:rotfl:

Miss Kitty

Meow
Jun 10, 2005

You talk the talk, but will you walk the walk? :roll:

Miss Kitty

Meow
Jun 10, 2005
Speaking of signs....my neighborhood traditionally votes Republican. It's probably full of elitists :D. I have seen many yard signs for Mr. Obama and nary a one for Mr. McCain. I did see a Bush/Cheney '04 bumper sticker and one McCain sticker yesterday. Becasue of this thead, I have started to notice these things. I love the idea of home grown signs. Reminds me of all those spirit signs I painted in high school!!!

GoodWitch58

Beach Fanatic
Oct 10, 2005
Speaking of signs....my neighborhood traditionally votes Republican. It's probably full of elitists :D. I have seen many yard signs for Mr. Obama and nary a one for Mr. McCain. I did see a Bush/Cheney '04 bumper sticker and one McCain sticker yesterday. Becasue of this thead, I have started to notice these things. I love the idea of home grown signs. Reminds me of all those spirit signs I painted in high school!!!

Apparently there is quite a growing group of Republicans for Obama. Saw two of the leaders being interviewed tonight on MSNBC...they said they felt McCain would not be able to separate himself from the Bush policies...even if he wanted to. Not sure what that meant.