• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

SGB

Beach Fanatic
Feb 11, 2005
South Walton
Hi Kat - So sorry to hear that you aren't feeling well. Please know that everyone is pulling for you. BTW - Your daughter looked beautiful last night. We had the pleasure of her company at dinner when we went out with friends. What a great group of beautiful girls we were surrounded with! (one of them being mine!)

Paula

Beach Fanatic
Jan 25, 2005
Michigan but someday in SoWal as well
Definitely my thoughts and prayers are going your way, too! I, too, know people with fibromylasia and it indeed sounds like tough going. I hope someone comes up with a good treatment for you and others soon.

dunelover

Beach Fanatic
Jan 14, 2007
Oklahoma girl
www.thebeamstore.com
Kat---

My prayers are with you for strength, endurance, and healing. I admire the fact that you are willing to share your struggles w/ friends. I say so often that sharing is what deepens friendships, and I choose friends that share everything. I hope you have support in friends and family that will walk this road with you. I enjoy your posts and like you am up rather late at times, so keep posting, someone will be here supporting and encouraging you.

LightWorker

Beach Fanatic
Jul 23, 2007
Home Sweet Home
journals.aol.com
Just wanted to say hello! I am new to the board. I am here if you ever need to talk. As one soul to another, my heart was touched by you.:cool:

ItzKatzTime

Beach Fanatic
Apr 27, 2006
Santa Rosa Beach
:love: :love: Thanks again everyone....today has been really a rough one for me and I made the mistake of running to the cafe at 8:00 tonight to drop something off.

:pissed: I got so upset by a traffic domestic aurgument on Hotz Ave. between two totally drunk blondes and a husband/boyfriend :dunno: who would not let her in his car. Of course he's blocking one of the blondes SUV and is also blocking the whole street....no one can move and we are listening to some of the foulest mouthes I've heard in a long time. Both women were banging on his window screaming at him....then he open his door and when he gets out I just want to turn and run. He's tall, huge, looks like a body guard with glistening muscles shining in the restaurant glow. Do you think they back off....nope, she just keeps hurling insults and threats and F this and F that.

:yikes: But what shocked me most was right next to them I see 2 little girls about three and four years old standing there watching the whole thing with their family. Cute little girls with big bows on the sides of their bobbed hair cuts. Sitting a few yards a way are a group of young teens (12-14) laughing at the whole scene and I wonder to myself what is happening to this life we have here? And why is this family letting their two small children watch this?????

Finally he pulls over and lets one of the blondes get in....while the other blonde is still screaming and hitting the window with her fists. She sees this is not helping so she gets in her SUV and they both make a U Turn...yep right there on Hotz....and we all gave them room to do so....and off they sped. The SUV first and the "body guard" with other blonde right behind her......they race on past the cafe down DeFuniak to 30-A.

Do you know where your kids are? :yikes: :bang: :bang: :angry: :pissed:

Sorry to vent.....this just really makes me mad and sad!

McKellar

Beach Comber
Jun 1, 2006
College Station
Ms. Kat
I am honored to include you in my prayers. I can empathize with your situation. Two years ago I had a heart transplant. My new heart is great and is treating me well. However, seven years of heart failure and the medications took a toll on my body. Pain has become a way of life. I have peripheral neuropathy and have had an ongoing case of the shingles for the past eighteen months. I have developed several methods to deal with the pain that allow me to continue to enjoy a somewhat reasonable life. I would be happy to share with you if you are interested. Just send me a private message and I'll give you my e-mail. BTW, even with my curse (or blessing, depending on POV) I haven't missed a summer trip to the sugary sand since 1992 and I am currently nursing two black toe nails from a hike last week in the mountains of Colorado. I used to know a judge who would always say "PUSH ON" when things got rough. It was years later that I found out that his saying was an acronym.
Pray
Until
Something
Happens!

God bless and know that we are praying for you and HE listens!:D

P.S. I owe the Board a trip report from June, I'll try to post this weekend.

ItzKatzTime

Beach Fanatic
Apr 27, 2006
Santa Rosa Beach
:love: :love: :love: :love: :love: Thanks to all for your PMs....I can't type too well this morning so I will do something I never do....keep this short.:love: :love: :love: :love:

:wave: Kat

Miss Kitty

Meow
Jun 10, 2005
:love: :love: :love: :love: :love: Thanks to all for your PMs....I can't type too well this morning so I will do something I never do....keep this short.:love: :love: :love: :love:

:wave: Kat

Short and sweet. :love: :wave: Hang in there and one of my favorites...don't give up 5 minutes before the miracle.