• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Michele Bailey

Beach Crab
Jun 11, 2020
Santa Rosa Beah
Searching for real estate and personal assistant to broker associate at one of the top luxury brokerages along 30a. Super fun, super fast paced, and must enjoy organization, marketing, scheduling, and the never boring world of real estate. Flexible schedule. 20 hours to start with ability to increase responsibilities and train. Possibility to work some hours remotely. Licensed agent preferred, but willing to help the right person get started too.

Jaida

Beach Crab
May 11, 2020
Santa Rosa Beach
Hi!

My name is Jaida Williams and I graduated Mississippi State University in December with a bachelors degree in marketing. I am moving to the area in July to continue to pursue marketing, but I am also planning to get my real estate license starting in July. I have a desire to work hard and learn more about real estate. This position is something I would love to have the opportunity to be a part of. I would love to hear from you if this is still available. My email is Jaida931@gmail.com and my phone number is 662-687-1997.

Thank you,
Jaida Williams