• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

JamBone

Beach Fanatic
Jan 24, 2008
SRB FL
Welcome Barefoot BBQ!!

yo murph and jenny!!!! congrats on the big opening today!!! i wasn't able to get over but i was lucky to have a big fat smoked turkey leg brought over to me and i devoured it - i actually had to pull a weapon on shrek to keep him off!!

i'll be down for sure tomorrow for the whole experience!

welcome to the sowal family of great food and fun!!

Seagrovedude

Beach Lover
May 30, 2006
They opened Wednesday and we've already been twice! Congrats to Murphy & Jenny on a killer restaurant. No detail was overlooked. The food is great and the owners are even better. And what a treat to see you, Kurt. :)

Barefoot BBQ

Beach Comber
Apr 24, 2009
Thank you for your support and love!

yo murph and jenny!!!! congrats on the big opening today!!! i wasn't able to get over but i was lucky to have a big fat smoked turkey leg brought over to me and i devoured it - i actually had to pull a weapon on shrek to keep him off!!

i'll be down for sure tomorrow for the whole experience!

welcome to the sowal family of great food and fun!!

Hi Scott and Friends,

Thank you so much for the welcome and support! Can't wait to see you guys at the Airstreams...no need to club Shrek, we've got plenty to go round. We love you guys...good friends and inspiration!

See you soon!:clap:

rdelong43065

Beach Fanatic
May 28, 2007
Seagrove
I tried the bucket of ribs yesterday and they were very good. The bourbon brown sugar sauce complimented them well. Can't wait to try more items! Welcome to the neighborhood!

Kurt

Admin
Staff member
Oct 15, 2004
SoWal
mooncreek.com
I can highly recommend chowing down at the airstreams, and everyone I've talked to has really enjoyed the food. The Ostrich legs are a huge hit. Thanks for the tour Murp - quite an impressive operation. You could write a book on building and running a restaurant from tin cans. :lol:

If anyone else wants a closer look I'm sure the proud papa would be happy to give you a look see.

090422-seaside-001.jpg

090422-seaside-010.jpg

090422-seaside-014.jpg

090422-seaside-024.jpg

Matt J

SWGB
May 9, 2007
:lolabove:

How late are they open? The smell wafting around B&A's was intoxicating, but they were probably closed when we left at midnight. Figured it was probably today's smoke goodies getting ready.

Deli Love

Beach Fanatic
Sep 18, 2008
MidWal???
Yummy yummmmy yummmmmmmy!:love::love::love:
I don't know if it was the extra love sprinkled on or the Hang Ten sauce but my BBQ was very satisfying!:clap:Rainbow cake would hit the spot right now.;-)