• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Lynnie

SoWal Insider
Apr 18, 2007
SoBuc
I had some of that this weekend, I thinks.......it was yummy!

avalon

Beach Fanatic
Apr 21, 2008
Seagrove
The hot sauce really is, actually. And I like it spicy. Tried the sliders and each of the four sauce selections. Nice variety, and the meat was tender and tasty. The bread was a tad stale- small complaint. I am sure they will do well at Seaside and I love the trailers!

Miss Kitty

Meow
Jun 10, 2005
Had some ribs and spicy bbq sauce...delicious!!!

I loved driving by last night and seeing folks sitting out front of the trailer eating some Q. :clap:

Miss Kitty

Meow
Jun 10, 2005
Thought about this all day and now I am going biking for bbq! :wave:

Deli Love

Beach Fanatic
Sep 18, 2008
MidWal???
Da Q, da Q. What's Rainbow Cake? Cake for Gay types?? :D
:lolabove:
It is a wonderful taste treat that is the color of a rainbow and flavored lemon lime orange strawberry and grape.:love: When I picked up my BBQ yesterday we had a discussion about the yummy goodness of a slice of Cake after the barefoot treat of the BBQ.:clap:

MinnDodd

Beach Comber
May 16, 2006
Okay. eaten there 3 out of the last four days. Still awesome. Going back tomorrow. Murph is doing a great job

Miss Kitty

Meow
Jun 10, 2005
Okay. eaten there 3 out of the last four days. Still awesome. Going back tomorrow. Murph is doing a great job

OMC...have you had Murph's baked beans? A meal in itself! YUMBO!

Just ate leftover beans and cold ribs for lunch. :drool:

Bonus...you can dance while waiting for your food to come up! Great tunes! :clap: