• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Beach Chairs 4 You

New posts

LM99

Beach Crab
Sorry if I'm putting this in the wrong place - I'm not so web-friendly, and I have no idea what a "thead" is. Basically I've been trying to contact this company - "Beach chairs 4 you," and I can't get a reply. I am wondering if anyone knows how much beach chairs cost per day or week, and how much beach umbrellas cost per day or week. Also, is there a place to buy beach umbrellas in the Seaside area?
 
On another thread ... but since you're not "web-friendly" ...

Kurt, if you'd like to kill one of these threads, be my guest.:biggrin:

Chip at Beach Chairs 4 U, 850 231-4448 (the most recent phone number I have for him).

You can buy chairs and umbrellas at Publix in Seagrove cheaper than at Wal-Mart, but you won't have Chip to set them up for you. Some rentals (like ours) provide beach chairs and an umbrella for their guests, so purchase wouldn't be necessary. But, again, you would have to do the labor yourself.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top