• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Beach Park & Ride Seasonal Service Begins Oct 1

New posts

Teresa

SoWal Guide
Staff member
Walton County Tourism:
More beach time. Less parking stress. ☀️ The Beach Park and Ride makes getting to your favorite beach access points easy!

️ Starting Oct. 1, new routes will begin for the off-season, with several beach accesses to choose from.

Find your ideal route here: Transportation

Note: Some parking lots may require payment.

FB_IMG_1789396116363.jpg


FB_IMG_1789396120574.jpg


FB_IMG_1789396124723.jpg


FB_IMG_1789396128435.jpg


FB_IMG_1789396132187.jpg
 
I applaud their efforts. With the exception of the Grayton lot I never see people on these busses. The lot on 393 largely remains empty because people still park on 30A. Why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free? They either need to make it physically impossible to park along 30A or make the tickets so awful that it scares people into compliance.
 
I applaud their efforts. With the exception of the Grayton lot I never see people on these busses. The lot on 393 largely remains empty because people still park on 30A. Why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free? They either need to make it physically impossible to park along 30A or make the tickets so awful that it scares people into compliance.
I was at the Grayton lot last week and saw about 12 trams in the back lot. And there must be more than that. Quite an investment! Fuel and drivers and maintenance.... Adds up.

I would think doing brick pavers on right of ways near accesses like has been done in Blue Mountain Beach and Grayton on 30A would be a better investment. We could add thousands if not tens of thousands of parking spaces. This would also help out local businesses.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top