• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Birthday Boy

New posts
Gordie, While you are out there fishing alone, maybe you could paint a painting for yourself. :laughing1

For real -- Happy Birthday Gordie! I wish you many more.
 
RiverOtter said:
I'm sure he "works" hard for his customers but I wonder if he considers what he does as "work" :wink:

Happy Birfday Dude! :cool:
It's better than working for "the man," but anytime you have to do something, it is work, no matter how much you may enjoy it. Pressure is on -- Gotta catch those fish.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top