• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

BeachSiO2

Beach Fanatic
Jun 16, 2006
Not to mention Cut knows how to teach QBs.

Very true.

How's Duke doing? 2-1 with a close loss to Northwestern. I realize they haven't played many quality opponents yet, but that's not a bad start for a lacrosse school who only won one game last year.

Minnie

Beach Fanatic
Dec 30, 2006
Memphis
Losing Cut was definitely a huge loss to TN but then it was Ole Miss's gain which I enjoyed. I hated to see him leave Ole Miss.

Both Fulmer and Cutt are a really nice people and maybe that is part of the problem, maybe they are too nice, not hard line enough.

I just know as a UT graduate I like to win as much as any, but get no enjoyment in coach bashing. I have been there done that job and unless you have, it is very hard.

You never know if your team is going to show up to play. Are they still thinking about some girl they broke up with, a test they failed, too much to drink, drugs, everything except the game. They may be on the field, but is their mind there too.

I also respect anyone regardless of weight or intelligence and find the Fat Phil jokes crude. I am sure many will say oh it's done in fun, where is the humor in putting someone down. Sorry I have never seen it, never will.

Some years other teams, especially in the SEC, are just better than UT. I can accept that and still support "my" team.

Last edited:

aggieb

Beach Fanatic
Sep 18, 2007
ibx
Losing Cut was definitely a huge loss to TN but then it was Ole Miss's gain which I enjoyed. I hated to see him leave Ole Miss.

Both Fulmer and Cutt are a really nice people and maybe that is part of the problem, maybe they are too nice, not hard line enough.

I just know as a UT graduate I like to win as much as any, but get no enjoyment in coach bashing. I have been there done that job and unless you have, it is very hard.

You never know if your team is going to show up to play. Are they still thinking about some girl they broke up with, a test they failed, too much to drink, drugs, everything except the game. They may be on the field, but is their mind there too.

I also respect anyone regardless of weight or intelligence and find the Fat Phil jokes crude. I am sure many will say oh it's done in fun, where is the humor in putting someone down. Sorry I have never seen it, never will.

Some years other teams, especially in the SEC, are just better than UT. I can accept that and still support "my" team.

Coach Minnie!:clap::love:

Minnie

Beach Fanatic
Dec 30, 2006
Memphis
Coach Minnie!:clap::love:

Believe me I have had alot of jobs in my life, Christmas at WalMart was one of the worst, but Coaching about put me over the edge.:bang:

The only opening for a classroom teaching position was to teach girls Junior High basketball, softball and track in addition to 3rd grade.

Those were some the worst days of my life, probably worse than my divorce story that would rival Jerry Springer. :blink:

It was hard, hard work and to this day I will never side line quarterback any coach.

Playing sports was hard, coaching was worse. :eek:

BeachSiO2

Beach Fanatic
Jun 16, 2006
I just wanted an SEC school out in front before the inevitable 'Saban to Notre Dame' talk gets cranked-up:wave:

Silly boy, Satan can't coach at ND. :roll:

Touchdown Jesus would smite him prior to opening kickoff as he ran onto the field.

Kurt

Admin
Staff member
Oct 15, 2004
SoWal
mooncreek.com
82987868.jpg

BeachSiO2

Beach Fanatic
Jun 16, 2006
:rotfl: Is that dirty playing or is that guy coveting those orange and white shoes?

He must have gotten hit so hard that he thought he was playing for Florida State. :D