• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Matt J

SWGB
May 9, 2007
Prices are dropping, listings are starting to last a little longer. I believe the current market has fallen down and is heavily labored at this point. It'll be crickets by Labor Day.

Bob Wells

Beach Fanatic
Jul 25, 2008
Prices are dropping, listings are starting to last a little longer. I believe the current market has fallen down and is heavily labored at this point. It'll be crickets by Labor Day.
You think in the near future we will be having an 08, folks bailing on their homes they overpaid for?

Matt J

SWGB
May 9, 2007
You think in the near future we will be having an 08, folks bailing on their homes they overpaid for?

No. Thanks to the updated lending regulations people have skin I'm this game. I see a huge glut of short sales coming. Realtors just love those.

Poppaj

SoWal Insider
Oct 9, 2015
Also can’t wait for the car market to stabilize and buyers remember which sellers were dealerships and which ones were stealerships.

James Bentwood

Beach Fanatic
Feb 24, 2005
Also can’t wait for the car market to stabilize and buyers remember which sellers were dealerships and which ones were stealerships.
The Tesla model of direct orders is changing the industry. Ford is going to it. Dealers are freaking out.

Ohio Girl

Beach Lover
Feb 13, 2006
Sagamore Hills OH
You are absolutely right. It will be interesting to see how far prices fall. On a separate note, just received the proposed property tax for Walton Co. The appraised value of our home increased a lot so more money for taxes. I hope everyone who bought homes at ridiculous prices are happy now.