• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Misty

Banned
Dec 15, 2011
Mac Work is no longer on the City Council.

Misty

Banned
Dec 15, 2011
Go to the City's website
www.defuniaksprings.net/

Members
  • Mayor
Bob Campbell
Term ends April 2017

• Council Member, Seat 1
Janie Griffith
Term ends April 2019
  • Council Member, Seat 2
Kermit Wright
Term ends April 2019

• Council Member, Seat 3
Ron Kelley
Term ends April 2019
  • Council Member, Seat 4
Mayor Pro-Tem
Henry Ennis, Sr.

Term ends April 2017

• Council Member, Seat 5
Mac Carpenter
Term ends April 2017

Patriot Games

Beach Lover
Aug 28, 2014
Who cares what defuniak does. Code enforcement is county, defuniak doesn't get a vote. The rules should be enforced and not directed not to be enforced by other employees is my point. When employees decide if the law is going to be followed part of the time. We are doomed to problems.

Misty

Banned
Dec 15, 2011
Who cares what defuniak does. Code enforcement is county, defuniak doesn't get a vote. The rules should be enforced and not directed not to be enforced by other employees is my point. When employees decide if the law is going to be followed part of the time. We are doomed to problems.

I care what the City does, I live here. :sosad: We are agreed on the rest!

Patriot Games

Beach Lover
Aug 28, 2014
This isn't a defuniak issue. I care that this is how business is done. If it's not going to be enforced then the BCC should say so publicly because they are ultimately responsible.

Misty

Banned
Dec 15, 2011
Under Florida statute (479.11(8),) no signs can be placed in the right-of-way of any state highway, including medians shoulders, and poles. This requires enforcement by Florida Department of Transportation (FDOT). Removal and storage of political signs is the FDOT’s responsibility.

Patriot Games

Beach Lover
Aug 28, 2014
Its also code enforcement's job down in the south end according to the code. I see a county girl pick them up all the time in a county truck. This week I noticed only business signs and yard sale signs and advertisements were picked up. I saw her leave the political signs alone as she walked off with a bushhogging sign.