• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Patriot Games

Beach Lover
Aug 28, 2014
What do I think is happening? I think an alien spaceship came down and took her signs and Tony's and the aliens are running a mock campaign on a different planet....how the heck do I know what's going on?!? Probably the DOT lawn mowers took her signs...who cares? I saw Tony Anderson signs broken in three pieces and in a pile next to a line of Meadows signs left untouched...anyone have Tony's email so I can have him put it on Facebook and say he is the victim?

Sure his contact site is //HTTPS: PHONYTONYTHEPUPPET.COM//

Aug 3, 2016
Santa Rosa Beach, FL
We are in agreement that Tony's campaign is a mockery.
No, we do not agree. I support Tony because he is a good, honest man who has great ideas for Walton County and who I believe can get things done. Unlike you, I am not willing to try to reinforce my support for Mr. Anderson by personally attacking and sliming his opponent...you think you are on some righteous quest to stop the "good ole boys" and clean up Walton County but it just comes across as petty and immature.

earl

Beach Lover
Mar 29, 2008
Sowal
Yes I am truly sorry I guess I will just type everything now with no punctuation or spell check. Just for you.

Since my point is you are making up stuff and posting it on the ole inter web

And great to have misty back I need someone to point out my grammar errors for me. Thanks but let's all join together and go sign hunting we can meet at the number 9 green around 10 pm dress in your camouflage it's gotta be incognito.

Lake View Too

SoWal Insider
Nov 16, 2008
Eastern Lake
I love intellectual discussion. I guess I will have to go to another thread. Ya'll come back now, here?

Jasper C.

Banned
Aug 14, 2016
SRB
Im confused! 800 signs and 560 stolen or 650 signs and most of those stolen? Hmmmmm, seems to be getting a little confusing keeping up with all that bad info out there. She should be addressing her ethic complaint instead of complaining about signs. That, ladies and gentlemen, is politics as usual. Obviously, Sowal citizens do not need to be filled in with all those pesky details. image.jpegimage.jpeg

Misty

Banned
Dec 15, 2011
No, we do not agree. I support Tony because he is a good, honest man who has great ideas for Walton County and who I believe can get things done. Unlike you, I am not willing to try to reinforce my support for Mr. Anderson by personally attacking and sliming his opponent...you think you are on some righteous quest to stop the "good ole boys" and clean up Walton County but it just comes across as petty and immature.

I have not slimed T. Anderson. he did that all by himself without any help from anyone EXCEPT, C. Jones and Blue Crew money!

Misty

Banned
Dec 15, 2011
Im confused! 800 signs and 560 stolen or 650 signs and most of those stolen? Hmmmmm, seems to be getting a little confusing keeping up with all that bad info out there. She should be addressing her ethic complaint instead of complaining about signs. That, ladies and gentlemen, is politics as usual. Obviously, Sowal citizens do not need to be filled in with all those pesky details.

Did you read the article from the NWFL Daily News? She gave the ethics complaint exactly what it deserved,...very little attention!

earl

Beach Lover
Mar 29, 2008
Sowal
Spell check not working? www.dictionary.com
Why don't you find something constructive to do with your time. Like ::
-Mind your owe business
-Or get a job and stop begging folks to buy you groceries
-Or stop answering questions that are not directed toward you
Just a few off the top
Not personal just some true facts