• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Lake View Too

SoWal Insider
Nov 16, 2008
Eastern Lake
Why don't you find something constructive to do with your time. Like ::
-Mind your owe business
-Or get a job and stop begging folks to buy you groceries
-Or stop answering questions that are not directed toward you
Just a few off the top
Not personal just some true facts
More relevant discussion from Elr... this sure is getting dumb.

Misty

Banned
Dec 15, 2011
Why don't you find something constructive to do with your time. Like ::
-Mind your owe business
-Or get a job and stop begging folks to buy you groceries
-Or stop answering questions that are not directed toward you
Just a few off the top
Not personal just some true facts

I have not asked anyone to buy me anything and I don't "owe" anyone my business.

Jasper C.

Banned
Aug 14, 2016
SRB
We do not put up with bullies on the play ground why should the BCC be any different? Commissioners who storm into South Walton businesses demanding to know who's vehicle has her opponents sign on their vehicle in the parking lot is not what I consider county commissioner material. In my opinion it's border line stalker...shamelessly taking photos of it in the parking lot!!

Misty

Banned
Dec 15, 2011
When you post to a web forum begging for attention, you don't get to pick and choose who responds.

earl

Beach Lover
Mar 29, 2008
Sowal
We do not put up with bullies on the play ground why should the BCC be any different? Commissioners who storm into South Walton businesses demanding to know who's vehicle has her opponents sign on their vehicle in the parking lot is not what I consider county commissioner material. In my opinion it's border line stalker...shamelessly taking photos of it in the parking lot!!

Please tell me more what happened

earl

Beach Lover
Mar 29, 2008
Sowal
When you post to a web forum begging for attention, you don't get to pick and choose who responds.
Not begging, you give all of your attention to me. It's like a kid in a candy store. And yes you did ask for hand outs ...

Misty

Banned
Dec 15, 2011
Not begging, you give all of your attention to me. It's like a kid in a candy store. And yes you did ask for hand outs ...

Really? From whom?

Aug 3, 2016
Santa Rosa Beach, FL
I have not slimed T. Anderson. he did that all by himself without any help from anyone EXCEPT, C. Jones and Blue Crew money!
I think that's not only unkind but it's inaccurate...you and others have created these villains in your own mind and you are fighting against them daily here...but they do not respond in kind...it's sad to see the level of pure hatred.