30A Skunkape
Skunky
Methinks acetexan is messing with us:roll:
Just make sure y'all bring your own water. ;-)Yes, we're all moving there and in the process, we're bringing Louisiana, Mississippi and Alabama with us.
![]()
There are some incredible holes in front of huge tented pavilions that have been up several days as of this morning and more seem to be coming. These people need to be educated...wish there was some printed materials I could hand out as I walk about the beach explaining the rules and reasons. Every time I try and give "advice" it becomes a confrontaqtion as if the rules are my personal mean thoughts. Several people have taken an almost physical revulsion to my approach and advice. Anything printed out there that is official and available?
..These people need to be educated...wish there was some printed materials I could hand out as I walk about the beach explaining the rules and reasons. ...

Just make sure y'all bring your own water. ;-)
