• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Caring for Mom & Dad

New posts

Independent1

Beach Fanatic
Do you need a break or just a little help? Cooking, cleaning, medical management, household management, traveling with ill patients to other states. I have 26 years experience pampering the elderly. I am available 24 hours a day 7 days a week. You can reach me Teresa Rochester at (850)855-9678
 
God bless you for having the patience to do this kind of work. Luckily, we found someone to stay with my Mom (in GA) who has Alzheimer's so that we wouldn't have to put her in a nursing home. It costs a fortune, but is worth every penny of it. Mom's doctor said that the social stimulation of having someone with her all of the time has added time to her life. It has also relieved my brother and me from the burden of taking care of her day-to-day chores and errands, on top of our chores, errands, children, and jobs.
 
Do you need a break or just a little help? Cooking, cleaning, medical management, household management, traveling with ill patients to other states. I have 26 years experience pampering the elderly. I am available 24 hours a day 7 days a week. You can reach me Teresa Rochester at (850)855-9678
\
number one business in the U.S. currently! Keep it up!
 
Do you need a break or just a little help? Cooking, cleaning, medical management, household management, traveling with ill patients to other states. I have 26 years experience pampering the elderly. I am available 24 hours a day 7 days a week. You can reach me Teresa Rochester at (850)855-9678

Ahhhhh Teresa what a wonderful thing to do. I know how hard it is. I cared for my mother for three years...then my younger sister. Now my father, although he is a lot easier.

I wish I had known you back then!!! It is so tiring and it seems you can never do enough....or the "right" way.

Bless You :bow: Bless You :bow: Bless You :bow: for doing this work!

:welcome: :wub: Kat
 
Teresa, see my message at Employment, & in your Private Messages. Thanks.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top