• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

KarenMarieH

Beach Crab
Aug 13, 2021
Santa Rosa Beach
Actively looking for a room, Studio or a Carriage House for long term rental. I am currently renting a studio apt above the garage of a house in Santa Rosa Beach. The owner is wanting to sell and will be listing home in Sept/Oct 2021. I have a full time job in Inlet Beach. I do have an 8lb MorkiePoo who is well behaved and not a "yapper".

johncrocker

Beach Comber
Jun 2, 2021
Arlington Tx
Actively looking for a room, Studio or a Carriage House for long term rental. I am currently renting a studio apt above the garage of a house in Santa Rosa Beach. The owner is wanting to sell and will be listing home in Sept/Oct 2021. I have a full time job in Inlet Beach. I do have an 8lb MorkiePoo who is well behaved and not a "yapper".
Karen, I too have been looking for housing in the last 4 months. , beachsunsetrealty.com, zumper.com,www.beachsunsetrealty.com and apartments.com are some to watch. We have decided to buy. Do you know any details of your landlords home? If not, what is the address and I will look it up. They can also message me through this site. I would be interested in buying their home. Thanks and good luck.