• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Phoenix Rising

Beach Lover
Apr 24, 2006
Since summer is fast approaching and it looks like pre-school is a pipe dream because I am on waiting lists for the waiting list; I am looking for 6-8 moms with children aged 2 1/2 - 4 years old that are interested in a scheduled 2 hour playgroup and would be available for a weekly get-together of some kind. I am open to being flexible on the day. I have a great backyard that has grass, swings, slide, playhouse, etc. My 2 1/2 year old and I love the beach, the nature trails at Watercolor, the playground, our backyard, and are open to any suggestions. I would like to encourage creative play, and use Love and Logic as a parenting tool. I like the Waldorf philosophy of encouraging imagination and the awareness of the outdoors. If you have kids, are like-minded, as well as want to participate AND contribute, please pm me.
I am a former Special Education teacher and want something that teaches social skills, values, and FUN! (I want to have fun too!)

P.R.