I just noticed this evening that the Cocoon's sign is gone (unless I missed it) and there is now a Grand Opening sign for a Brozinni's Pizza. I know it had to happen some time, but it just brought a feeling of sadness at the end of an era. I miss Mike and his wife, and their delicious homemade tuna dips, deli salads and sandwiches. I used to love walking over for a cup of coffee in the morning......we always told him his coffee was the best on the beach! I know Mike moved out some time ago and his sweet wife has since passed on, but now that the sign is gone it just feels so final:(. With that said, it was nice that the new owner kept Cocoon's going for a while along with his bike shop, and I wish him luck with his pizza restaurant. He has tough competition with Bruno's and Angelina's right down the street!