• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Cork On the Ocean

directionally challenged
Re: moved this to real estate forum

I agree with Camp Creek Kid regarding the appreciation and demand for non short term Rental communities. Seabreeze is a prime example.

I'd look to area 17 (west end) for the best buys and I think that it's got to come up in value to the east end with all the development in Blue
Mountain.

I sold an almost new 2 story cottage 1800 ft sq today on Spotted Dolphin for $579K. It's even got plans and a slab already poured for a carriage house. Spotted Dolphin is part of Beach Highlands at the end of North Bishop. They are paving North Bishop and the lots and homes have a lot of woodsy green space and buffers between them. Almost a watercolor feel without the amenities and St Joe. It's a pretty quick bicycle ride to the dedicated beach access and the majority of the people are at least partial residents.

There's also still some pretty reasonable homes in Dune Allen. Shortline Estates has a nice little cottage now listed for $495K. Of course the road isn't broken through to the beach yet but I've heard it's been approved. Again mostly residents there.

GraytonBound

Beach Fanatic
Nov 15, 2004
The Nooga
Re: moved this to real estate forum

Thank you all so much for the info, it really helps me get my bearings as to where everything is

:cool:

GraytonBound

Beach Fanatic
Nov 15, 2004
The Nooga
already saw them, told RO that it looks like DisneyWorld. I know most of you don't like CB, but the little otters would think they're in heaven :love:

Kurt

Admin
Staff member
Oct 15, 2004
SoWal
mooncreek.com
GraytonBound said:
already saw them, told RO that it looks like DisneyWorld. I know most of you don't like CB, but the little otters would think they're in heaven :love:

Yes I guess they built it crazy so that it would be a big attraction even though it's quite a ways from the beach.

lampkwp

Beach Comber
Feb 16, 2005
Lakeplace is really the only family community south of 30A. Great folks, most live there full time.