• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Destin Boat Rentals?

New posts

allison222

Beach Comber
Hi All,

I did a google search and found one or two companies that rent pontoon boats. We want to rent in Destin for a day and go to Crab Island. I also searched here but found mostly PCB area...

I wanted to get the goods from you SoWaller's as I am sure you will tell me the companies to use/not to use, who has the nicest boats, best deals, horror stories, etc.

Couldn't decide whether to post this in sports/recreation, goods/services or here. SORRY!

Your help is appreciated! THANKS!
 
I have friends that own Harborside Water Toys in Destin. They are great people to work with and live here in SoWal. They rent pontoon boats and wave runners. Their number is 837-2622.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top