• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Did you vote?

• Yes - I am American after all

Votes: 37 90.2%
  • No - I like to complain and make no difference

Votes: 2 4.9%
  • No - I was busy

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No - But I never miss a poll on SoWal

Votes: 2 4.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

hnooe

Beach Fanatic
Jul 21, 2007
Yes. I voted Rosemary Beach Town Hall, my toney, new voting location. I felt sooooo "Republican" just walking in there, all the men were in plaid golf pants and all the women were in Lilly Pulitzer.
When they looked up my name and it said registered Democrat, they told me there really must be some kind of mistake, that they did not allow that in there, and that I need to go elsewhere to vote. The experience made me feel bad, ashamed.:dunno:

ShallowsNole

Beach Fanatic
Jun 22, 2005
Pt Washington
Yes. I voted Rosemary Beach Town Hall, my toney, new voting location. I felt sooooo "Republican" just walking in there, all the men were in plaid golf pants and all the women were in Lilly Pulitzer.
When they looked up my name and it said registered Democrat, they told me there really must be some kind of mistake, that they did not allow that in there, and that I need to go elsewhere to vote. The experience made me feel bad, ashamed.:dunno:

:funn:

Even though I WORK in the Annex, due to some PPP on my part, I found myself driving over to CI this morning. :blush: But I did it.

Matt J

SWGB
May 9, 2007

If you're serious you need to file a complaint with the elections commission.

Arkiehawg

Beach Fanatic
Jul 14, 2007
SoWal
I had to write in Jefferson Davis.....:dunno:

InletBchDweller

SoWal Insider
Feb 14, 2006
Prairieville, La

Chico--hello, just a joke--you of all people!: :wave:

HNOOE you so got me on that one....good one...
happy0064.gif

Smiling JOe

SoWal Expert
Nov 18, 2004
hnoone, if you think that is bad, you should have voted at Christian International Ministries. The Lord will show you how to vote.

Aleonard, I bet that machine was installed by Hillary's camp.

Yes, I voted NO, last week.

Teresa

SoWal Guide
Staff member
Nov 15, 2004
South Walton, FL
sowal.com

you kidder! Lilly Pulitzer. :roll: cracking me up. I went to Christian International - more normal mix of people there. I didn't feel out of place. I really miss voting in Pt WAshington, just down the street, at the Methodist church. :cry:

:wave:
punzy showed up on my doorstep with obama campaign materials. had to go vote. she made me. even though my vote didn't count. and I was sick. now I am sicker. ;-)

also, punzy said she did feel like she had a social disease at Rosemary Beach earlier in the day when they saw her registered party. they had not seen any of "those" in there at that point and had to dig out the right stuff for her.

Jdarg

SoWal Expert
Feb 15, 2005
Darg votes cast.

I told Punz that she should drop off some Obama material on Rove's doorstep.:lol: