• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Dishwasher repair

New posts
Sliding out?

Open the door and look around the edges. There is a flange on both sides and top that should have screws through it in to the surrounding cabinet. Easy enough to add or replace screws.
 
You should have similar tabs on each side at the top for attachment to underside of countertop.
upload_2021-1-27_5-0-19.jpeg
 
Ya'll so smart. Where do you get the stupid rollers that keep falling off 'cuz the little tabs break?
 
Damn! Now I have to know what brand dishwasher I got? This is BS!
 
Damn! Now I have to know what brand dishwasher I got? This is BS!
Always here to help. Just remember, never try to replace stupid rollers with dumb rollers. One is round while the other is circular. They are not interchangeable.
upload_2021-1-29_5-50-38.png
 
Last edited:
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top