• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Dishwasher repair

New posts

KimH

Beach Comber
Hi all,
I have a Kenmore dishwasher that will not start the wash cycle. Does anyone have a recommendation for appliance repair?
 
I have had a couple of good experience with Andrews Appliance Parts and Service

They may be understaffed at the moment like most companies around here so use some patience.

Since nearly everything in our home has a computer in it nowadays, google your model and see if there is a reset sequence like holding down a couple of buttons for 10 seconds...

Do you have power? Is it lighting up? Just won't start?
 
Thanks for the info. I don't know exactly what is going on - renters are in my unit. I've called several appliance repair businesses and the earliest anyone can get out is next Thursday! That may be the best I can do for my renters.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top