• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
DOES ANYONE STILL HAVE A LONGTERM PLACE AVAILABLE TO RENT NOW?
***list here in the comments so we can all see really quickly***

Today is Wednesday, March 03, 2015.

Just thought I'd ask all of you that are posting rentals if any are actually still available to rent?? I thought it could be cool to post a quick comment here if your rental is still available, preferably with the URL or other link of your available rental. Man, would this be so helpful!!!

C'mon, you know you want to! So easy and the quicker you can get your place rented! And we can find our new home sweet home or help someone else or another family find theirs!

thank you SO much
!! :thanks: :clap:

Last edited:

CL Dickson

Beach Lover
Sep 30, 2010
My studio apartment, "Joy", is still available for March and April, or weekly; short-term only.
$500/weekly, or monthly $850 for March and $950 for April. Just west of Pt. Washington, one block from the bay, 5 min north of Grayton Beach.

Let's keep it clean

Is this place available for longer than 2 months?

Hi there, if you can, pretty please, let's keep this thread to having just those with rentals still available (since SO many get rented SO fast) to be the only ones to post. If they post something you have a question about, then just message them privately, pretty please. Thanks!!

By by the way, I was hoping those that still had available rentals would have posted here already along with a link to their ad/post etc to make it fast and easy!

Mike Jones

Beach Fanatic
Dec 24, 2008
I don't think I would want to rent to someone who says "pretty please" twice in the same post. :rotfl: