• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

florida girl

Beach Fanatic
Feb 3, 2006
Santa Rosa Beach
Yes, you are correct -- you need to make sure your accusations are researched and correct. If you would have done so, you would know that the Naled was not researched as much as possible by scientists.

For the other question, yes, we knew that would be the case, and yes, it was investigated.

Thank you for your concern. Now go stock up on some DEET, and spray your self real good.

I use Skin so Soft, works!

Smiling JOe

SoWal Expert
Nov 18, 2004
Which, by the way, is there any evidence of poisonings? The Mosquito control was founded in 1964; surely someone would have been maimed or killed by now!
In case you didn't know, they have stopped using poisons which they once sprayed due to poisonings. ;-)

Unfortunately, and contrary to your earlier statements, the so-called expert scientists working for the State have not conducted long term affects of the ingesting the poisons. Also, according to them, they haven't conducted any tests to see how the poisons might have accumulated effects when combined with other toxins. The only tests they seem to have conducted were in a rural area in NC, and they were short-term only.

florida girl

Beach Fanatic
Feb 3, 2006
Santa Rosa Beach
In case you didn't know, they have stopped using poisons which they once sprayed due to poisonings. ;-)

Unfortunately, and contrary to your earlier statements, the so-called expert scientists working for the State have not conducted long term affects of the ingesting the poisons. Also, according to them, they haven't conducted any tests to see how the poisons might have accumulated effects when combined with other toxins. The only tests they seem to have conducted were in a rural area in NC, and they were short-term only.

:bang: ??? I'm still waiting for the evidence.

Smiling JOe

SoWal Expert
Nov 18, 2004
:bang: ??? I'm still waiting for the evidence.
Which evidence? Evidence that they changed poisons being sprayed due to the Federal Gov't stating that the poisons were dangerous? Or, evidence for something that the Gov't won't do -- long term and accumulative effect testing? The Gov't also doesn't test vitamins and herbs, and therefor the FDA will not allow any benefits to be claimed on the labels. However, that doesn't mean that some vitamins don't have healing powers. The gov't also doesn't test marijuana for potential positive effects, and many gov't peeps will tell shout to the top of their lungs, "Marijuana has no proven benefits." What they fail to tell you is that they don't testing that would show the benefits. No different here, with the long-term effects with the poisons being sprayed. The gov't claims, "we know of no adverse effects in humans," but they fail to tell us that they have never published a study for the long term effects. Doesn't mean they didn't do one. Maybe they did, but don't want everyone to know about the results. ;-)

Now go dowse yourself with that Avon stinky product.

John Hall

Beach Lover
Mar 10, 2007
Santa Rosa Beach
well we could all just stay inside and post dumb stuff on a computer....
I think you all should get over this one they are here and not anyone or any plane is going to change it.

Go outside and enjoy the nice weather :D

destinconcierge

Beach Lover
Apr 17, 2007
Miramar Beach
www.myspace.com
Has anyone else noticed that there are far fewer butterflies and dragonflies nowadays, and absolutely no lightening bugs left anymore? I remember when the dragonflies were thick in the Fall with their primary diet being dog flies. Between the mosquito spraying and the dog fly sprays we are slowly killing mother nature.

There are TONS of dragonflies right now. Anyone know why?