• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Born&Bread

Beach Lover
Jul 31, 2016
Santa rosa beach
Election time is near. I have watched this forum. I have seen lies and misdirection of the facts on here. Everyone get out and vote. I urge each and every single one of you to look up the facts on all of the candidates in every race. Don't take people's word for it and don't take mine. Look at who is suing the county and why. Look at the supporters of each candidate and see what they are about. Look at how they act. Who really wants the best for this county? I'll take a group of small business owners who want to protect other small business owners over big business any day. I'll take honesty over lawsuits. I will take what best for the county has a whole over what's best for a small group. Don't let hearsay help make your decision for a vote. Walton county get out and vote. Walton county politics will never be the same.

It's funny I make this to try and help and out of the woodworks I get attacked personally. I get lied on. I get called a kid.LOL All by Cindy supporters. Why?

Lake View Too

SoWal Insider
Nov 16, 2008
Eastern Lake
I think we agree the problems that face us are a little bit more than parking. Do you want an urban planner with eight years experience in county government or do you want a mailman for county commissioner?

Misty

Banned
Dec 15, 2011
It's funny I make this to try and help and out of the woodworks I get attacked personally. I get lied on. I get called a kid.LOL All by Cindy supporters. Why?

If I'm 60ish and you're 30ish in my mind that makes you a kid.

Born&Bread

Beach Lover
Jul 31, 2016
Santa rosa beach
I think we agree the problems that face us are a little bit more than parking. Do you want an urban planner with eight years experience in county government or do you want a mailman for county commissioner?
OK so she's had 8 of the last 12 years. And what has been done? Lawsuits? I'll go with the mailman.

Misty

Banned
Dec 15, 2011
You are bold face lying. I never said I was a vendor. If you can't win an argument I guess lie.You are right about that I am a Tony supporter and proud of it. I would hold off on the mother comments.
Between you Phil Good and the other troll earl its hard to keep track of all your BS! Yes. I am under the impression that you did say you were a vendor...I don't think there is much you can say now to diffuse that and I seriously doubt you have kids that went to school with mine.

Misty

Banned
Dec 15, 2011
You have agenda and that is support Cindy and good for you. I'm not attacking you because of it. I think even the people who support Cindy don't take you seriously.
No, I don't have an agenda. I've already voted.