• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Lake View Too

SoWal Insider
Nov 16, 2008
Eastern Lake
OK so she's had 8 of the last 12 years. And what has been done? Lawsuits? I'll go with the mailman.

Don't forget to post the mailman's resume. We all want to know Tony's qualifications.

Born&Bread

Beach Lover
Jul 31, 2016
Santa rosa beach
Between you Phil Good and the other troll earl its hard to keep track of all your BS! Yes. I am under the impression that you did say you were a vendor...I don't think there is much you can say now to diffuse that and I seriously doubt you have kids that went to school with mine.
You are funny. You are under the impression that I did say I was a vendor. Seriously. Either I did or I didn't and I didn't

Dawn

Beach Fanatic
Oct 16, 2008
Between you Phil Good and the other troll earl its hard to keep track of all your BS! Yes. I am under the impression that you did say you were a vendor...I don't think there is much you can say now to diffuse that and I seriously doubt you have kids that went to school with mine.
Calling every one who disagrees with you a troll is a poor position.
Several other newbies have trolled for Tony but on this thread you look a tad offensive yourself.

Misty

Banned
Dec 15, 2011
Calling every one who disagrees with you a troll is a poor position.
Several other newbies have trolled for Tony but on this thread you look a tad offensive yourself.
It's not everyone Dawn and you well know it. It is those who have registered here in the last 30 or so days simply to sing T. Anderson praises.

Born&Bread

Beach Lover
Jul 31, 2016
Santa rosa beach
It's not everyone Dawn and you well know it. It is those who have registered here in the last 30 or so days simply to sing T. Anderson praises.
I guess we should just all bow down to the all mighty Misty and not speak our mind and let her bash everyone. I only bow to one and it's not you.

Misty

Banned
Dec 15, 2011
At least I can admit I support Tony.

You can admit you support him (there was never any doubt) but you cant list one qualification!!

Misty

Banned
Dec 15, 2011
I made this thread to prove a point. Point proven. Thank you guys.

Your point was you support Tony (there was never any doubt why you registered here from your first post) but can't list his qualifications