• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Patriot Games

Beach Lover
Aug 28, 2014
Man are you reaching....go buy a lotto if you believe that. LOL Who is the conspirator now? Goodbye Troll!

The experienced pilot (unlicensed also) was a former kindergarten teacher so when the plane malfunctions and they don't know what to do, she takes them both to the corner for Timeout. For once Tony and Cecilia will be first!

The first ones to the scene of the crash!

Bob Wells

Beach Fanatic
Jul 25, 2008
Here we go again just dragging more trash out of the garbage. Nobody is talking about your daughter or your family let it be less talk about politics and why you think Meadows is better than Tony other then education. Just because somebody has a degree and a failing record at managing. And I elaborate everybody says she's been here eight years well look at the mess where are in how did we get here ?? Let's try to keep focused and not pick on people tonight.
T
C. Jones, Bill Imfield and Bill Chapman! That's how we got here!
You will have to add Commissioner Comander to the list also.

Lake View Too

SoWal Insider
Nov 16, 2008
Eastern Lake
We need more briefing from "the boys" about Tony's leadership positions and State representatives that he has connections with.

Misty

Banned
Dec 15, 2011
T

You will have to add Commissioner Comander to the list also.

I didn't want to have to do that Bob Wells but unfortunately I think you're right. That bothers me...allot.

Born&Bread

Beach Lover
Jul 31, 2016
Santa rosa beach
Born leader who delivered mail for 30 years and never got promoted, Straight shooter who can't answer simple questions that are not scripted for him in advance. Failed to show up to forums in the very District hes running in because he didn't know the questions in advance. "Born and raised in Walton County" is an auto NO Vote for me.

You act as if Cindy single handedly controls the BCC. Cindy didn't lose almost a million dollars in uncollected fees in the planning dept. Bill Imfield did. I suppose you support him also? Cindy didn't cave to Lloyd Blue demands, C. Jones. Bill Imfield and Chapman did!
Well since she caved to Blue then lets vote her back in. The post master at Freeport mail made 3k more than Tony with tons more responsibilities and hours worked on the job. I wouldn't have got the promotion either. He would have rather served the people. LIKE NOW>

Lake View Too

SoWal Insider
Nov 16, 2008
Eastern Lake
We have a person in there now with leadership experience. Anybody with a brain can tell you in politics that's not always the best route. Guess what every leader had to start with no experience.
"Every great leader had to start with no experience" wow, that's very deep. But then the great leaders get the experience and the education before they earn an important governmental position. Is that what you wanted to say?

Bob Wells

Beach Fanatic
Jul 25, 2008
I didn't want to have to do that Bob Wells but unfortunately I think you're right. That bothers me...allot.
I understand. But to be fair, even if she never did anything wrong it is a group effort being on on the BCC. I like Commissioner Comander but just saying.