• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

joho

Beach Fanatic
Aug 5, 2005
Am I the only one that has noticed the DR Horton S/D on west end by Cypress Dunes just keeps bringing in fill every day? It seems to get higher and higher….
I can only think they will promote gulf views when they sell.
My concern is flooding for surrounding neighborhoods.

Matt J

SWGB
May 9, 2007
It's based on what planning tells them. I believe they have to be a certain level above 30A. No way they're bringing in enough fill for Gulf views though.

joho

Beach Fanatic
Aug 5, 2005
It's based on what planning tells them. I believe they have to be a certain level above 30A. No way they're bringing in enough fill for Gulf views though.
At this time it looks like the site is 5 ft above 30A. I know in the past there have been developers that have done it for projects to reach a higher view than 50ft.

Matt J

SWGB
May 9, 2007
At this time it looks like the site is 5 ft above 30A. I know in the past there have been developers that have done it for projects to reach a higher view than 50ft.

True, but they also have to allow for compaction.

That whole development is destined to be a long term rent hole or nightmare of short term rentals.

joho

Beach Fanatic
Aug 5, 2005
True, but they also have to allow for compaction.

That whole development is destined to be a long term rent hole or nightmare of short term rentals.
Gulf views sell properties, a three story just might get one. Time will tell….