• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Dread Clampitt - Red Bar - April 2 2006

New posts

Smiling JOe

SoWal Expert
Videos - Dread Clampitt playing the Red Bar - April 02 2006:

YouTube - Dread Clampitt - "Blue Ball Blues"

YouTube - Dread Clampitt - "Whiskey for Breakfast"

Song 3



(
icon_redface.gif
I apologize for my beginner camera skills. Dread is much better when seen in person or when listening to one of their cd's. Sample more of their music here.)

Enjoy!
 
Tried to watch your videos while inhaling some coffee. Youtube is "making some changes" to their site- so all you get is a picture of a guy looking at some sort of table assembly instructions. It's pretty funny.
 
jdarg said:
Tried to watch your videos while inhaling some coffee. Youtube is "making some changes" to their site- so all you get is a picture of a guy looking at some sort of table assembly instructions. It's pretty funny.
Sucks for you guys, but that is a pretty funny photo. If all else fails, or you have too many leftover parts, then, read instructions. :funn:

You will have to check back later.
 
:clap_1: :clap_1: :clap_1: I have got to go hear them! Like them all but love song #3. Thanks for the entertainment SJ.
 
Had a great time at the Red Bar yesterday afternoon! Met up with JO, Mr. & Mrs. Mermaid and jessifunn! Not to mention a few steeleings! The music was great, the food was great, the company was great! There might be some pictures. So sorry Miss Kitty could not arrive earlier. I will meet up with you later this month.:D
 
Jfunn told me what a funn time you guys had! So sad I wasn't there!
 
steele mama said:
Had a great time at the Red Bar yesterday afternoon! Met up with JO, Mr. & Mrs. Mermaid and jessifunn! Not to mention a few steeleings! The music was great, the food was great, the company was great! There might be some pictures. So sorry Miss Kitty could not arrive earlier. I will meet up with you later this month.:D
Funn! Jfunn called me about 20 times yesterday. But she was definitely on the way to meet you on call number 5. :rolling:
 
whiteyfunn said:
Jfunn told me what a funn time you guys had! So sad I wasn't there!
Yea! We definitely need to plan some bigger get togethers! One is planned for June 11. We will all meet at the Bar for sunday brunch that day. We will need a large table. I know Pod will be there and Mermaid & Man. Can't remember everyone but I believe there are more. It was great to finally meet jessi!
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top